Designer 4 Pocket 60" Long Weapon Bag - Concentric
Made from remnant upholstery fabric, our designer series of bags have all the same features as our standard bag. These are small lots of upholstery fabric with distinctive patterns, but have similar durability to the standard bag fabric. These bags are very individual and usually less than 10 are made of each fabric. If you like to be nearly unique and want to stand out, these are the bags for you. These bags feature:
- Main pocket - This 60" pocket can fit up to 3 staff. The flap is extra long (6”) so if you have a slightly longer staff the bag can accommodate it.
- Sword pocket - This 29" side pocket has an open top to accommodate a variety of hilt lengths. This pocket is also 4" wide so it can fit wide bladed swords as well (like a Dao).
- Long side pocket - This 28" side pocket has a velcro flap closure and fits a pair of fighting sticks or short sword or both.
- Zippered pocket - A full length zipper is used to secure this 18" pocket which is good for holding daggers, nunchucks and other smaller weapons, or keys and wallet.
- Bust-proof bottom - Heavy duty ballistic nylon with no bottom seam ensures this highly stressed area will remain intact.
- ID Holder - A business card sized window at the top of the bag makes marking a bag as you own easy. Perfect for finding yours among many others.
- Adjustable shoulder strap - Allows adjustment of the length of the strap to fit you comfortably. Perfect for sizing the strap shorter for younger martial artists.
- Hook and Loop closures - Secure velcro-like closures are used through out the bag to make them easy to operate and allow some adjustability for different weapon lengths.